Imole 🔆

Before my life started, there was a connection, between humans and their collective body. 

I was born with the bond of wires, basically to engineer with God's Engineering. 

Time has come and feels like it's moving faster than I thought. But then along the line, you found out that you made self-taught food to thought but it seems like nobody is there to have a taste of my yearning, the thirst is enough to quench several others on the bench. 

Am I on the right path? 

I think not... 

But let me write about my plight, because soon enough I wanna book that flight with no fright of heights. 


As a Hobbyist: 

(i) I started my formal education in a public school, and I could barely read my books, until the age of 12, huh! Thank God I made it to this feat, but I'm yet to be on my feet and that's why I'm finding a way to fit in.

I fell in love with reading books along the way, it's not yet a clear path but I'll still take part in it. Whenever I write, a sense of poetry will always try to bring out the "Poetic Justice" in it. 

I can write simple common words and all of a sudden they become misinterpreted even when reiterated, and I am the one least educated. 

(ii) When I was much younger, I discovered that I can pick up spoiled electronics and then fix them and also possibly manipulate them if it doesn't work for their real purpose, and that's how it's been to date. 

I became so connected to it, sometimes it taunts and haunts me if I didn't attend to it for a while. It has been my Hobby, and I love how it recreates my imagination.

I thought about it and then I taught myself practically about it. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. “We'll get there” 


DURING THE PANDEMIC: I took my free time to work on a personal project about light, I constructed so many circuits, and see which one works, few did and I'm grateful for that—that's why the powers that be brought me the idea and the opportunity to share the lights with you.

(iii) I'm so good with the camera even though I never handled a digital camera. I have tons of pictures, like more of a portfolio if I'm not mistaken. 

Talking about the experience and knowing someone else is ready to take you to where it is amazingly unbelievable. 

Well at the end of the day, I'm able to know that my ability can power my efficiency in all densities just to get to my destiny. 

"For A Start I Can Take A Walk, You Can Work On Me"


It's Daniel 🖤





Comments